Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on the sale of your property.
We will accept auctions on the following property types:
- Multi Family – 2 to unlimited units
- Manufactured homes
- Mobile Home Parks
- Self Storage facilities
To submit a property for Auction you will need to collect the required documents and photos listed below and in the checklist that you can find here:
Required Documents for Single Family and Small Multi-Family:
- Purchase Agreement with the Seller
- Seller’s Disclosure Form
- Lead Based Paint Disclosure
- Property Inspection Report (if applicable)
- Interior and Exterior Photos (Minimum 40 Photos to include all rooms, furnace, hot water heater, Air Conditioning unit(s), electrical panel, and roof along with all 4 sides of the exterior and front street pics of across and down both sides of the street from the house. Must include video walk-through of the property)
- Title Report (If applicable)
- Copy of Most Recent Lease (if rented)
- Rental Accounting (Rent rolls/Rental Income, any back rent owed, Security deposit amount, monthly expenses paid by tenant and landlord
- Comparable Sales – 4 minimum showing as-is value and ARV
- Any Documentation from the City or County
Note*** Large Multi Family buildings, Commercial Buildings, Land, MHP, SS facilities have some different document requirements. if you are submitting any of those, please fill out the form and we will reach out with additional requirements.
Submit Your Property In 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Fill out the form below and submit the property information to our team.
Step 2: We will review the submission and either approve the property or reach out for more information.
Step 3: You will receive a call and email from one of our team members to confirm the details and inform you of the next steps in the process.
We look forward to working with you!